- Prepare and deliver music lessons, can use fluent English to teach
- Prepare and retain appropriate teaching plans and exam materials;
- Assesses students’ work and provides feedback;
- Maximum teaching hours: 20 per week (Monday to Friday);
- Attend staff activities in order to remain current about educational policies and special procedures;
- Office hour: According to school requirements;
- Student age: 7-12;
- Textbook: According to school requirements,
- Must be willing to become involved with the life of the school.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent certificate about music.
- At least two years relevant subject teaching experience, or teaching experience preferred
- Other specific subject teaching certificate.
· Monthly salary from 10000 to 12000 (in RMB yuan) depending on qualifications and experience
· Comprehensive medical and accident insurance while you are employed in China
· 11 days public holiday per year, plus school breaks;
· Reimbursed residence permit, and obligatory medical check-up.
· RMB5,000 airfare allowance paid by the completion of contract.
Apply now for it getting in touch with us!