French Language Foreign teachers in Shenzhen, Baoan District or Futian District
Job starts September 1st
• Prepare and deliver French lessons;
• Prepare and retain appropriate teaching plans and exam materials;
• Assesses students’ work and provides feedback;
• Maximum teaching hours: 20 per week (Monday to Friday);
• Attend staff meetings in order to remain current about educational policies and special procedures;
• Office hours: 5 days per week, flexible (according to schools’ requirement) ;
• Student age: 6-12 or 12-15 ;
• Class scale: 40 plus;
• Textbook: According to school requirements;
• Must be willing to become involved with the life of the school.
• Bachelors degree or equivalent. A postgraduate degree is optional and will enhance your conditions of employment;
• At least two years teaching experience after graduation;
• Either to give lessons focusing on French speaking, reading, writing and listening using an appropriate level of English language;
• Possess an qualification for Teaching French or Recommendation Letter;
• Other specific subject teaching certificate.
• Monthly salary 11000 (in RMB yuan) depending on qualifications and experience, half monthly salary paid in the winter school break.
• Shared free off-campus furnished accommodation (excluding utilities) ; or RMB Baoan:2500, Futian:3000 housing allowance per month.
• Comprehensive medical and accident insurance while you are employed in China
• 11 days public holiday per year, plus school breaks;
• Reimbursed residence permit, and obligatory medical check-up.
Apply now for it getting in touch with us sending an email to:
In order to accelerate the process of internationalization of education in Baoan District. Cultivate students’ international vision and international competitiveness. Baoan district education bureau plan to introduce foreign teachers for local elementary and middle schools to build up English, international understanding, bilingual classes and etc.